Normandië is fun for young and old. If you wish to spend your holidays in Normandy, it has lots of good activities in store for you. We can put a small extra bed in your cottage, and for bigger children the Hiker’s Cabin is available. In the picture above you can see Dylan, 1.5 years old, on the swing in our cherry tree!
We will be happy to give you tips for a holiday with children in Normandy.
In our garden children can play football, jeu-de-boules, badminton, of go on one of our two swings. They can also go on a discovery tour inside the walls of Le Château and see if they can spot butterflies, bumblebees, moles and owls.
Every summer, we set up a large swimming pool, where children (attended by their parents) can take a swim and play. We have a table football game and a darts game, too. Furthermore, there is Wifi everywhere, and ample quantities of DVDs, CDs, videos, books, and games to play.
Outside the garden walls, Normandy is beautiful too. Just drive around, and you will certainly find a brocante market, a place to have a picknick or a museum that you like.
Although cycling can be a bit hazardous, there is a beautiful mountain biking trail in the forest nearby. La fôret de Cerisy is located at 200 meters from our doorstep, a must-see for hikers, deer spotters, and nature lovers.
Normandy beaches are calm and wide with a large difference between low and high tides. Swimming, shell hunting or reading, everything is possible.
In all our cabins are files with folders to give you ideas on how to spend your time here. A small selection:
- Visit one of the many war museums, or the Bayeux tapestry
- See real canons in the German bunkers at Longues-sur-Mer
- Discover beautiful beaches, such as those at Sainte-Honorine-des-Pertes
- Visit the big Zoo Champrepus near Granville, 62 km to the west: www.zoo-champrepus.com
- Go kayaking in Clécy: www.beau-rivage-clecy.com
- On a rainy day, kids can play in the indoor playground of Girafou: www.girafou.com
- Visit the Mont Saint Michel and then eat pancakes with the kids
- Go to a theme park, such as adventure park Normandie Luge: www.normandie-luge.com
- Go climbing in the forest. Free for 3- to 5-year olds. Orne Aventures: accrobranche.pontdouilly-loisirs.com/fr
More on: www.bezienswaardighedenfrankrijk.nl